Road 2 Resiliency
Road 2 Resiliency is a South Bend based prevention coalition working to build resilient youth, healthy families, and empowered communities. Our volunteer-based board focuses on utilizing the voices of our community, school staff, and youth when determining where our prevention efforts are needed the most.
We collaborate with several key partners to bring free pro-social opportunities, family engagement, and educational opportunities to our community. Some of these collaborations include:
- Bi-Annual RX Take-Back Event
- Tall Cop Says Stop: Vape Pens, Trends and Dabbing
- Jeff Yaulden: Teen Mental Health and Suicide Prevention
- Free medication lock bags to interested Pacific County families
- Prescription medication safe storage and disposal education
- Mental health awareness campaigns; including Only 7 Seconds, and the “Don’t Give Up,” and “You Got This” yard signs
- Alcohol prevention curriculum in the schools
- The Incredible Years – an evidence based program for all ages to promote youth social, emotional, and academic competence
- And more.
We welcome you to join us for our monthly coalition meetings! Our meetings are open to the public and provide community members with the opportunity to network, share resources, and vote on how our funding dollars will be spent, such as prevention efforts in the schools.
We meet the second Tuesday of each month, 3:30-4:45pm. All meetings are held BOTH virtually and in person at the South Bend High School Library.
or call 360-875-6041 ext. 5